We’re not sure how you’re all feeling, but we’re missing thrifting something fierce!! So, while we can’t Rummage in the physical, we’re bringing vintage and second hand goods to the comfort of your own home, this weekend! Tune in to our instagram from 4pm Friday afternoon for the first drop of thrifted gold!
Why shop second hand you ask?!
- Help support your local community and small businesses!
- Stop clothes from going to landfill and extend the life of garments already made!
- Find unique styles and make your own trends!
- Reduce the demand for fast fashion!
- Save money by shopping second-hand!
- Shop ethically to update your winter wardrobe!
We’ll have vintage and seconds from some of our Rummage regulars, vintage sellers and thrifting qweens. Such as, Local Opy, ELC Vintage, 30Dollar Vintage and yours truly – Suitcase Rummage – bringing you a selection of second hand garments to refresh our wardrobe! It’s a mixture of well loved and curated vintage, retro and modern pieces – similar to what you might find at a Rummage.
Tune in to our instagram account from 4pm Friday afternoon and shop via our instagram stories!