Hello Sydneysiders! We’re so excited to tell you that on the 14th of March we’ll be back Rummaging at The Goods Line in Ultimo.
It’s been a big twelve months with lots of ups and downs and our thanks goes out to the Rummage community for your continued support and interest in our events! You’re the best!
Our markets themselves have had some changes so we can safely put them on. We’ve listed a few below to familiarise yourself with.
- We’ve changed how we set stalls up, now leaving generous space between sellers to social distance. We’re finding this really helps on the day to minimise crowding.
- We’re asking that you don’t attend our events if you feel unwell or your health is compromised. This is really important!
- We ask that no more than 4 people browse at a stall at the one time. This helps to minimise crowding and maximise safe distancing for both the seller and other customers.
- Please sanitise before entering the market. Our sanitiser stations are posted at key entry points to the space and we ask you utilise them! You might also pack your own smaller sanitiser for use after exchanging money or looking through clothes. This really helps keep things as hygienic as possible.
- If you see or feel someone is not respecting social distancing come and see our friendly staff at the registration desk and we’ll have a chat with them.
- Bring with you and wear a mask when you can’t social distance. It’s important to have a mask handy if the market gets busy and you can’t socially distance.
We can’t wait to see you SYDNEY! We’ve nearly sold out this event so it promises to be a great day out with many wonderful finds! As always bring sun protection (slip slop slap and a hat) or a vintage parasol if you feel so inclined.
We’d also love to see photos and finds from this event so don’t forget to tag us on instagram! Our handle is @suitcaserummages.
Suitcase Rummage will be held on the 14th of March at The Goods Line in Ultimo. It will run from 11am to 3pm.
It’s an incredibly cool space and lends itself perfectly to our market. You’ll find us outdoors, in between the Powerhouse Museum Cafe and the Frank Gehry UTS Building (the funky brick one). Let us know you’re coming by clicking attend on the Facebook event. We’ll see you there!
And please check out our Covid Safe Guide to Rummaging here: https://suitcaserummage.com.au/suitcase-rummage-covid-safe-guide/
Super cute image by artist Megan McKean. It’s actually from her book which you can peruse and purchase here!