Suitcase Rummage is on regularly in Brisbane City, first and third Sunday of every month! We also host special Pop Up Rummages in various locations around Queensland from time to time.
If you’re interested in having a suitcase stall, please check the information below. For Brisbane City events, registrations open one month in advance, the day after the first Rummage (i.e if there is a Rummage on Feb 3, registrations will open on Feb 4 for the following month of March).
We hope you can join us!
Registrations are now open for our June and July dates below.
Please register by clicking on the tab and following the prompts below. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions before registering!
- – Reddacliff Place has accessible entries via George Street and Queen Street.
- – Accessible bathrooms are located close by at Reddacliff Place (next to The Coffee Club) and located inside Brisbane Square Library.
- – Redacliff Place is a flat concrete, outdoor space.
- – The braille trail runs from Reddacliff Place, down Queen Street Mall and on to Anzac Square.
- – Accessible parking can be found here through the Brisbane City Council parking map.
- – There is a loading zone located on George Street.
If you have any questions or access requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com
Register Your Stall
It’s a simple idea. Fill your suitcase with your wares, and travel to our designated spot on the day. Sell your wonderful goods old style. No hassle. No fuss. Good ol’ fashion markets! We would love to have you along, just let us know you’re coming! Please click on the date and location you would like to attend below. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions before registering!