Register Your Stall
It’s a simple idea. Fill your suitcase with your wares, and travel to our designated spot on the day. Sell your wonderful goods old style. No hassle. No fuss. Good ol’ fashion markets! We would love to have you along. Just let us know you’re coming. Please read the registration information below before registering for your stall. By registering your stall you accept and agree to our terms and conditions.
Step-by-Step Guide to Register for a Suitcase Rummage!
Terms and Conditions
1. Sales are only to be made from your suitcase. There are to be no gazebo’s, fold out tables, clothing racks etc – everything must fit in your suitcase. If any Suitcase Holders are found setting up these (or something of the like), you will be asked to pack them down. As our name suggests – it’s sales out of suitcases, so your goods must be packed in a suitcase accordingly! Please do not arrive with your items in canvas bags, boxes, plastic carriers etc. Not only do we want to keep the aesthetic of Suitcase Rummage, it is not designed to be a full scale, conventional market. It is literally a Suitcase Rummage!
2. Arrivals and Departures. All Suitcase Holders must have their names ticked off by the advertised start time of the market. Check in will open 1 hour before the event. We understand that some of you travel quite a distance to get here, and sometimes there are extreme circumstances – but please just give us a call and let us know you’re running late.We need to start the Rummage on time, as this is the time we advertise. Also, no Suitcase Holders are to start packing up before the advertised closing time of the event. Again, if we have advertised the Rummage to finish at 5pm, it’s not a good reputation for the Rummage if punters turn up at 4:30 and half the market has been packed up. You’re also missing out on potential sales!!
3. As Suitcase Rummage, we have a few ideals we want to stick to. We are advocates for recycling wares (of all kinds), and supporters of local artists, designers and non for profit organisations. Therefore, if you’re wares are mass produced or for commercial gain, then Suitcase Rummage is not the place for you. We will ask you to pack up your suitcase if you have not been honest with us about your products.
4. Suitcase Rummage takes no responsibility for the safe keeping of personal property of stallholders or rummagers while at the event. The security of your takings, goods and personal items is your own responsibility.
5. Suitcase Rummage encourages safe workplace practices when it comes to the handling of heavy equipment, particularly your suitcases. Please remember your own safety when carrying your equipment, and ask for assistance if needed. Suitcase Rummage is not liable for injury caused by the incorrect carrying of equipment.
6. We have a NO Refund policy. We currently do not offer refunds for stall fees and can not transfer your stall fees to another month or event. We will refund all stall fees if the event is cancelled by Suitcase Rummage and only in this instance. If you do not agree with this policy, then please think carefully before you purchase your ticket online.