South Melbourne Rummage RESCHEDULED due to Weather

South Melbourne Rummage RESCHEDULED due to Weather

Hello Dear Rummagers,

We have made the decision to CANCEL our Rummage for today (Feb 15) in South Melbourne. It’s just a bit too wet – and we don’t want you all setting up in this dreary, damp weather. There may be another storm on its way this morning (according to BOM’s predictions).

So, not an ideal day to Rummage – we’re sorry!!

We were waiting as BOM release a new forecast in the morning, and had hoped for a different outcome. Thank you for your patience.

Please, enjoy this rainy weather and we’ll be Rummaging with you again real soon. In fact, we will be Rummaging with you on Saturday March 14th. So pencil that into your calendars!

Stall holders, you will have an email from us offering a refund or transfer to our March date. Please check your inbox and do get in touch if you have any questions.

Big love,
The Rummage team x