We are back in Melbourne for more Rummaging in 2017! Our regular Rummage post is in The Atrium at Federation Square! We are hosting some Pop Up Rummages in different spaces around Melbourne too. So, keep an eye for out those as they come up!
If you’re interested in having a suitcase stall at the Melbourne Rummage, check out the information and register below!
What: Suitcase Rummage @ Federation Square
When: Saturday December 16th, 11am – 4pm
Where: The Atrium, Fed Square
Cost: $25 to register a stall
Terms & Conditions
s literally a Suitcase Rummage!
2. Arrivals and Departures. All Suitcase Holders must have their names ticked off by the advertised start time of the market. Check in will open 1 hour before the event. We understand that some of you travel quite a distance to get here, and sometimes there are extreme circumstances – but please just give us a call and let us know you’re running late.We need to start the Rummage on time, as this is the time we advertise. Also, no Suitcase Holders are to start packing up before the advertised closing time of the event. Again, if we have advertised the Rummage to finish at 5pm, it’s not a good reputation for the Rummage if punters turn up at 4:30 and half the market has been packed up. You’re also missing out on potential sales!!
3. As Suitcase Rummage, we have a few ideals we want to stick to. We are advocates for recycling wares (of all kinds), and supporters of local artists, designers and non for profit organisations. Therefore, if you’re wares are mass produced or for commercial gain, then Suitcase Rummage is not the place for you. We will ask you to pack up your suitcase if you have not been honest with us about your products.
4. Suitcase Rummage takes no responsibility for the safe keeping of personal property of stallholders or rummagers while at the event. The security of your takings, goods and personal items is your own responsibility.
5. Suitcase Rummage encourages safe workplace practices when it comes to the handling of heavy equipment, particularly your suitcases. Please remember your own safety when carrying your equipment, and ask for assistance if needed. Suitcase Rummage is not liable for injury caused by the incorrect carrying of equipment.
6. We have a NO Refund policy. We currently do not offer refunds for stall fees and can not transfer your stall fees to another month or event. We will refund all stall fees if the event is cancelled by Suitcase Rummage and only in this instance. If you do not agree with this policy, then please think carefully before you purchase your ticket online.