We have found a new home in Melbourne at the Northcote Town Hall! While we are taking a short break over the winter months, we will also be hosting various Pop Up Rummages in different spaces around Melbourne. Keep an eye for out the details as they come through, we will always have the registration information below for each event.
We have opened registrations for our next date at Northcote Town Hall, check out the information and register below!
What: Suitcase Rummage
When: Sunday August 26th, 11am – 4pm
Where: Northcote Town Hall (this is an outdoor market)
Cost: $25 to register a stall
Melbourne (Northcote Town Hall) August 26th - Register Now!
Terms & Conditions
s literally a Suitcase Rummage!
2. Arrivals and Departures. All Suitcase Holders must have their names ticked off by the advertised start time of the market. Check in will open 1 hour before the event. We understand that some of you travel quite a distance to get here, and sometimes there are extreme circumstances – but please just give us a call and let us know you’re running late.We need to start the Rummage on time, as this is the time we advertise. Also, no Suitcase Holders are to start packing up before the advertised closing time of the event. Again, if we have advertised the Rummage to finish at 5pm, it’s not a good reputation for the Rummage if punters turn up at 4:30 and half the market has been packed up. You’re also missing out on potential sales!!
3. As Suitcase Rummage, we have a few ideals we want to stick to. We are advocates for recycling wares (of all kinds), and supporters of local artists, designers and non for profit organisations. Therefore, if you’re wares are mass produced or for commercial gain, then Suitcase Rummage is not the place for you. We will ask you to pack up your suitcase if you have not been honest with us about your products.
4. Suitcase Rummage takes no responsibility for the safe keeping of personal property of stallholders or rummagers while at the event. The security of your takings, goods and personal items is your own responsibility.
5. Suitcase Rummage encourages safe workplace practices when it comes to the handling of heavy equipment, particularly your suitcases. Please remember your own safety when carrying your equipment, and ask for assistance if needed. Suitcase Rummage is not liable for injury caused by the incorrect carrying of equipment.
6. We have a NO Refund policy. We currently do not offer refunds for stall fees and can not transfer your stall fees to another month or event. We will refund all stall fees if the event is cancelled by Suitcase Rummage and only in this instance. If you do not agree with this policy, then please think carefully before you purchase your ticket online.